Two Wheel View (TWV) depends on the hard work of volunteers to help us change kids’ lives from the seat of a bike. To date, our volunteer force of 40 individuals have contributed over 450 hours to TWV. We are always looking for additional volunteers to join us achieving our goal of working with over 2000 youth in our Earn-a-Bike program and taking over 350 youth on bicycle expeditions over the next 5 years.
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING WITH US
There are many benefits to volunteering with Two Wheel View. These include:
- Seeing youth in the populations we serve become strong and resilient adults who contribute to their community.
- Being a part of a growing organization that is a vehicle for change.
- The opportunity to give back to ones local and international community.
- Flexibility of positions and opportunity to learn something new or improve on an existing skill.
- The opportunity to share, learn and connect with a community of like-minded individuals.
How to join our team
Here are the easy steps to becoming a volunteer with Two Wheel View:
- Complete the Availability and Interests Form.
- Once received, Laura will set up a time for a Volunteer Interview.
- If you will be working with youth or finances, complete a Police Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (details here).
- Once the documentation is complete and the interview has been successful, you will receive your volunteer manual and sign our code of conduct.
- WELCOME to our Two Wheel View crew! We are happy you are joining us in our mission of changing kids’ lives from the seat of a bike!
If you or someone you know is interested in helping please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.