Two Wheel View (TWV) depends on the hard work of volunteers to help us change kids’ lives from the seat of a bike. If you or someone you know is interested in helping please contact Laura at email@example.com for more information.
We have opportunities for training volunteer ride leaders and chaperones for our student bicycle expeditions. Please contact us for more details.
Two Wheel View is a member of Volunteer Canada. Volunteer Canada supports organizations that work with volunteers. Many non-profits depend on our research and programs to succeed. Through our work, we show Canada how to reach its potential through volunteering. A Volunteer Canada membership demonstrates the value TWV places on volunteerism.
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING WITH US
There are many benefits to volunteering with Two Wheel View. These include:
- Seeing youth in the populations we serve become strong and resilient adults who contribute to their community.
- Being a part of a growing organization that is a vehicle for change.
- The opportunity to give back to ones local and international community.
- Flexibility of positions and opportunity to learn something new or improve on an existing skill.
- The opportunity to share, learn and connect with a community of like-minded individuals.
How to join our team
Here are the easy steps to becoming a volunteer with Two Wheel View:
- Complete the Availability and Interests Form.
- Once received, Laura will set up a time for a Volunteer Interview.
- If you will be working with youth or finances, complete a Police Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (details here).
- Once the documentation is complete and the interview has been successful, you will receive your volunteer manual and sign our code of conduct.
- WELCOME to our Two Wheel View crew! We are happy you are joining us in our mission of changing kids’ lives from the seat of a bike!
If you or someone you know is interested in helping please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.