Join the Ride
Education Facilitator (EYC Internship Program)
The Education Facilitator will develop, coordinate, manage and facilitate Earn-a-Bike programs and environmental and community outreach programs. The Education Facilitator will be responsible for making sure the programs are run successfully according to curriculum, grant proposals and outlines. This is a temporary full-time position supported by the Environmental Youth Corps (EYC) Internship Program with funding support through March 31, 2017. Successful candidates may be offered a permanent position after the internship program. .... download complete job description here.
Deadline to apply: August 21, 2016 or until position is filled.
EYC internship eligibility requirements. The candidate must:
- Intend to lead an environmental career related to science, technology, engineering, or mathematics
- 30 years of age or younger
- Canadian citizen, landed immigrant, or refugee status
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Graduated from a post-secondary institution
- Able to work in a full-time, permanent position within the next 2 months
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Have not participated previously in a federal youth employment or education program
- Not currently employed as a paid employee at the host organization
- Not a family member of the host organization’s directors or senior officers
For more information and to apply, please contact Madeleine Hardy.